On Call Negotiations - Final Management Offer
Following negotiations with NHS Scotland employers UNISON and the other trade unions have agreed that the offer put on the table by our employers is the best that can be achieved through negotiation.
As a consequence of this being a we are writing to all members to consult them on the terms of the employers’ proposals.
- From 1 October 2012 availability payment of £16.50 per session.
- From 1 April 2013 availability payment of £17 per session.
- From 1 April 2014 availability payment of £18 per session.
- Payment for work done, including travel, will be at time and a half, except on public holidays which will be paid at double time.
- Any member who requires protection, this will be on a mark time basis and will be offset by annual pay and incremental uplifts.
- Ballot opens 27 July 2012
- Ballot closes 17 August 2012
- Ballot result reported to On Call Staff Side meeting 24 August 2012
- Meeting with Employers 31 August 2012
- Branches will be holding members’ meetings
WE'LL PUBLISH A FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS LIST SOON BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUERIES GIVE US A RING OR E-MAIL AT THE BRANCH OFFICE